GARY C. BELLMAN, M.D., F.R.C.S.
TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOURSELF AND FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Gary C. Bellman, M.D., F.R.C.S. Dr. Gary Bellman is a Board-Certified Urologist. A Urologist is a medical doctor who has specialized knowledge and skill regarding problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Urology is classified as a surgical subspecialty. Urologists are trained to provide both medical and surgical treatment.
Dr. Gary Bellman is a member of The Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and a recognized expert in Anti-Aging Treatments.
Dr. Gary Bellman maintains a second website for his General Urology Practice
Dr. Bellman is featured in a video series produced by Spike TV, called "MANswers - Shock and Awe".
The video series seeks to answer a number of questions on topics of male urologic function and anatomy in a way that puts a premium on shock entertainment value. Dr. Bellman provides the expert commentary, separating fiction from fact:
- Yeshiva University, New York, NY
B.S. (Biology and Psychology), 1983
- McGill University School of Medicine, Montreal, Canada
(General Surgery) Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, Canada
(Urology) McGill University Urology Program, Montreal, Canada
Endourology and Laparascopy with Arthur D. Smith, M.D.
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine (A4M)
- American Urological Association, Western Section
- California Urologic Association
- Canadian Urologic Association
- Endourology Society
- Los Angeles Urologic Society
- Quebec Urologic Association
- Western Endourologic Research Group
View Dr. Bellman's complete CV (curriculum vitae) >>
- American Board of Urology
passed Part I 1993 and Part II 1995
- Urology Certification
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, 1993
- Urology Certification
Quebec Urologic Association, 1992
Low T is short for low testosterone, the important male hormone. Men who may have low T, may exhibit low energy, low sexual desire, erections that are not very strong, as well as weight gain. Any man who has any of these issues should see a physician experienced in the management of low T, to get the appropriate blood tests. If a man is found to have low T, there are several very effective remedies, including our New Testosterone Pellets with Sustained Testosterone levels for up to 4 months.
- Do you wish you had more energy?
- Is your sexual desire diminished?
- Do you wish you had longer, firmer erections?
- Do you wish you had more endurance?
If you answered yes to any of these, you may be an excellent candidate for hormone replacement!